These are a few of my favorite things: Ravioli, Butter and Giada De Laurentiis. So naturally I knew I would love the recipe, and it is so so easy – perfect for a quick but delicious weeknight meal. Oh and Pecorino Romano cheese! If you haven’t discovered pecorino yet you are in for a treat. I am seriously considering buying a sheep to keep in my yard just so I can have amazing sheep’s milk cheeses like Pecorino and Manchego whenever I like – and of course a plethora of adorable wool sweaters. Anyway, back to the recipe – don’t worry if you have sensitive taste buds like me, you can add more or less spice or keep the spice out completely – I’m sure it will still be very good. Enjoy!
- 1 Pound Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli (Trader Joe’s makes a good one)
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 16 Fresh Sage Leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino romano cheese (more if you love cheese as much as me)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the ravioli and boil gently, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes (or whatever the package tells you to do). Drain, gently rinse, and place in a serving bowl.